Thursday, September 16, 2010

Easter 2010

We went to Vegas again for Easter. The US Open and Jr Olympics are always over Easter weekend. This year the Orthodox Easter fell on the same day as regular Easter so I took our Easter baskets to Vegas. The kids opened them on Easter and Kjersten and I hid the eggs for Nicolae. I took the kids over to see where Ciprian works. Nicolae got to climb in all the SWAT vehicles. He had lots of fun. Nicolae and Ciprian have really bonded since they went skiing this year. We also went to the adventure dome to take Nicolae on some rides. He enjoyed riding the rides. This was good to see since we were seriously considering going to Disneyland in a few months. We also visited the gardens at the Bellagio. It is amazing how many flowers are there and how good it smells. I feel sorry for anyone with allergies walking by!!

What a funny face, Elijah!!!

No comments: