Every year since we’ve been married we’ve gone to the car show. This year we were there shortly after it opened which was a nice change from previous years. Less people and afterwards, we all get to take a nap! As I was dressing them I realized this was a great time for free advertising.
This seems to be a kid friendly event as you see people walking around with young children and babies. Cars are fun to “drive” before you are allowed to actually drive a car. Of course it’s all pretend.
Nicolae really enjoyed it this year and it was easier to take him because he would stay by us. He could also get in most of the cars by himself. Elijah was happy to stay in the stroller for about half the time and after that I felt bad that he wasn’t getting to enjoy the fun of sitting behind the wheel so I took him out. This was good as he got to walk around and get out some energy but bad because he doesn’t like to hold hands. Marius is horrible at getting the kids to hold hands. Elijah soon realized I wasn’t kidding when I told him if he didn’t hold my hand he would go back in the stroller. He would hold my hand without fuss but if I let go then all bets were off and he would run away.
We must have really worn them out because they took a good nap and also slept later than normal into the morning. It was nice to not have little people wake me up before my alarm. I know I will miss it when they totally stop coming to our bed in the morning. They are so cute in the morning and this is the only time Elijah wants to cuddle with me.
The best part of the whole day was when I went to put Elijah to bed he said, “I had a good day!” It was cool! Usually you have to ask him to get him to say “yes” but he must have really enjoyed it to just tell me on his own. So cute!!





1 comment:
Looks like you guys had some fun! Now why aren't there any pictures of Elijah?
Post a Comment