I think a new family tradition of ours will be going to Idaho Falls for the 4th of July. (Sorry, Eric!!) It has been fun the last two years having at least one time a year set aside to visit with my brothers and sister there. My brother, Todd, and his family have been gracious enough the last two years to let us come with them to their secret spot to watch the fireworks. He has a friend of a friend that lives right on the greenbelt. This last time I had both the boys sitting on my lap. Elijah watched the first 3 fireworks with awe but after they got bigger he started to cry because they scared him. So, I ended up handing Nicolae to Marius and rocking Elijah so he would know it was ok. He fell asleep and as soon as I realized he was asleep, I looked over to Nicolae and he was asleep too. They both slept through most of the fireworks. Maybe next year they will get a chance to enjoy them more. It was still fun for them because they were able to run around in these people’s nice yard and have fun with their cousins before the fireworks started.


1 comment:
I tried to comment on your posts yesterday but it just kept giving me errors. Anyway .. GOOD BLOGGING!! Just kidding. I like the annual July 4th picture you do. I think everyone should have some tradition of doing a family picture in the summer, everyone is so happy, tan, and good lighting.
Post a Comment