Monday, June 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Ok, I admit, I’m a little behind in my blogging. Not that anyone reads this or anything.

Thanksgiving 2009

Our first Thanksgiving with Elijah was really nice. We started a new tradition, an idea from my BFF Kerry. ;) I pulled out the tablecloth that I bought for a nice dinner we had at home for our 1 year anniversary and bought some fabric markers and we wrote our names and the year. Marius and I outlined the kid’s hands and wrote things we were thankful for. It s a great idea! I’m sure we will look back in 10 years and miss these days.


2 comments:

Kerry said...

Well IIII read it. Just had to pick myself up off the floor. I do believe that the tablecloth idea came from Oprah? Or maybe the Today Show. I sure hope this is the first of many posts coming! You have a lot of catching up to do.

Andrea said...

What a great picture!