Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Elijah’s first Christmas! He wasn’t too into his presents and a little too small to open up any himself. Nicolae, however, was eager to open everyone’s presents. He had lots of fun!! He got some pretty cool gifts like a big sniper rifle from his godfather, Ciprian. Ciprian is on SWAT in Vegas and of course is all into guns and weapons. This gun is so loud! Thanks, Cip! It’s now downstairs in the dojo. J It’s interesting to see what toys Nicolae still plays with from Christmas 2008. I have to say the Playskool Clipo Creativity Table is still a toy that now they both enjoy playing with. I also have no regrets over buying books. I found a series of board books at B&N that they really enjoy. 










2 comments:

Kerry said...

Say WHAT?? You bought matching PJ's for your kiddos?? And you used to make fun of me (wink wink). I'm thrilled to see a new blog post! Keep it up .. one per night until your caught up :o)

Andrea said...

It's Christmas in August! I'm liking the flurry of blogs, Rebe. Keep em coming!