Sunday, December 12, 2010

Elijah Goes to the Little Dragons Class

I finally convinced Marius to let Elijah start training at the dojo. He had been wanting to go in so bad! So Marius agreed to let Elijah go into the little dragons class (4-6 yr olds) for warm-ups. Fine by me! At least it's about 10 minutes I can try to get something done while I am there and Elijah gets to train. This also meant he needed a uniform. We figured the best thing to do was to give Nicolae's gi to him and then give Nicolae a new gi. I rolled each pant leg and sleeve up 3 times on both of their uniforms, but they looked great! Elijah was so excited! Nicolae really enjoys him in the class too.


Elijah does the cutest push ups!




Elijah is the little one on the left in the very back. 
He is trying so hard and doing such a great job!
He sees everyone else finishing but continues to do exactly what he's been told, no matter how long it takes.

No comments: