This year I gave Nicolae a couple options and he chose to be a mummy. There was a cute mask at the dollar store and picked it up and thought this would be pretty easy. All one color, right? Not as easy as that. Everything done from scratch always takes me longer. However, I enjoy making things for my kids. So then I had to decide something that would go with a mummy for Elijah. I decided on an Egyptian pharaoh. I was going to buy his but I couldn’t find anything for a decent price. So after looking up some pictures online I thought his would be pretty simple too. So this year I made both of their costumes. I was pretty proud of how they both turned out. They both looked great!
Nicolae’s preschool didn’t allow masks so I bought some face paint and some bandages for his outfit for school. When we arrived at their Halloween event that the parents could come to, I realized my child was the most ghoulish one in his class of 3 year olds. Everyone else was either a princess or a cartoon character. It worked out great though because he was the only ghost/mummy there and asked to blow on the dry ice to make ghost’s breath for the witch’s potion they were making. It was really cute and his face, as he blew on it and saw the “smoke” come from the dry ice, was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment