After much practicing at school and at home when it came to Nicolae performing with his class at his "Winter Sing", he completely froze. He was literally in another world the whole program. No matter how hard I tried, from far away, I could not get him to sing or to get his fingers out of his mouth. However, when he got home he sang all the songs on his program to his dad and then that evening when I got home from work he said his poem to me. So, even though he didn't do it in front of everyone else, we still got to hear it from him. I talked with his teachers after the program and they said we should have come to watch him practice because he always did very well at practice. Next year I will definitely be doing that.
No comments:
Post a Comment